The Strive 14 features an ultra low-profile toe piece which creates a low center of gravity. This enhances a skier’s power, control, and response due to enhanced sensitivity. The binding lets the characteristics of the ski and slope excel, creating better day on skis.
Features & Fabrics:
- XL Wings: Long wings that envelop the tip of the boot perfectly in order to provide increased power transmission and confidence in freeride bindings.
- Low profile Chassis: Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
- Sliding Toe pedal: A specific pedal mounted on a spring that allows lateral movements and re-centering. It allows any normed boot to release out of the binding in case of a lateral fall.
- DIN screw multi tools: A screw designed to be compatible with all types of screwdrivers for fast adjustments.
- Glass-Fiber PA: A dedicated polyamide reinforced with fiber-glass which makes bindings lighter, durable, and with more tolerance on skis.
- MN - Adult
- TÜV: Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.
- Extra-wide Toe pedal (>60mm): A super-wide pedal that ensures the best lateral power transmission from skier to ski. Designed for intense freeskiing, perfect stability and enhanced confidence.
- LDN Toe: This revolutionary toe piece boasts an ultra-low center of gravity highlighted by an extra-wide pedal and neutral stance, so skiers can feel the pure sensations of all terrain.
- +Elastic travel: The ultimate elastic travel on the wings. It holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-release.
- Din Scale: 5-14
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.