Punch the gas with the Salomon STANCE 94. The women's-specific STANCE 94 is a hard-charging directional carver built to ensure a smooth ride no matter what the speedometer reads.
- When a race-inspired sidecut pairs up with a Metal Twinframe laminate the result is a confidence-inspiring edge grip whether you're laying down a turn on piste or off.
Maneuverable and progressive
- A frontside sidecut teams up with a mix of karuba poplar woodcore and C/FX creating unmatched confidence when you're railing a turn on piste or racing through the glades.
- Metal Twinframe technology pairs with C/FX and a mix of karuba poplar woodcore to create a damp, hard-charging ski that inspires confidence regardless of speed and terrain.
Karuba / Poplar Full Woodcore
- Woodcore is a mix between poplar and karuba, to offer a specific women construction. Karuba offers lightweight and inertia.
Metal Twin Frame
- A titanal top core TI layer provides improved stability, while the recessed windows, strategically placed in the tip and tail, frame Salomon's proprietary C/FX fiber layer to help release torsion for increased maneuverability and dampening.
- STH2 WTR 13
- Warden MNC 13
|Recommended Use||All Mountain|
|Tip-Waist-Tail||124mm – 94mm – 106mm (161cm)|
|Core||Karuba / Poplar Full Woodcore|
* Subject to change without notice.