Challenging traditional boot constructions, Salomon’s Supra BOA 105 W ski boots have been designed to offer women a new standard of perfect fit. Our ExoWrap® Construction combined with the BOA® Fit System provides a micro-adjustable, precision fit and a targeted wrap around the foot that can easily be adjusted throughout the day.
For skiers with a developed technique that are confident carving no matter the difficulty of the slope, the snow conditions, or their speed.
A last width between 100 mm and 101 mm (MP 26./26.5), considered average, offers greater volume and a more relaxed fit ideal for most skiers. To identify one's preferred last, the foot's width between the first and the fifth metatarsal bone is measured to gather an overview of the skier's natural foot shape and volume.
A flex rating between 110 and 130 for women, and 120 and 140 for men, ideal for advanced-level skiers and those whose morphology requires more sturdy support.
Features & Fabrics:
- Polyurethane: A material with consistent density that ensures perfect wrapping, reliable progressivity and good power transmission.
- Custom Shell HD: The Custom Shell HD process brings fast personalization to the boot lower shell of in 10 minutes. Thin wall construction & new materials allow the foot to be closer to the shell.
- Sensifit Mesh: The alveolated PU insert, located on the inside of the shell, makes it super easy to step in. Combined with the BOA® Fit System, it reinforces the wrapping feeling when closing.
- BOA® Fit System: The BOA® Fit System delivers a micro-adjustable, precision fit engineered to perform in the toughest conditions.
- Polyurethane: Material with consistent density that ensures perfect wrapping, progressivity and good power transmission.
- Power spine: This metal plate links the cuff and the shell to provide strong back support, progressive rebound out of the turn, and powerful forward flex no matter the snow conditions.
- Custom Shell HD: The Custom Shell HD process lets bootfitters personalize to the boot’s lower shell or cuff in 10 minutes, while thin wall construction and new materials keep the foot closer to it.
- Custom tongue: Fully dismantlable and entirely customizable tongue that allows for perfect instep height adaptation. You can add foams or remove materials where it's needed (+/-8mm).
- Light² footbed: Slightly shaped, lightweight footbed made of special, lighter foams.
- My Exowrap™ 4D Perf: This Perf liner brings foot wrapping to the next level thanks to the elastic belt around the forefoot and the new latex-foams layering offering snug foothold and precise steering.
- Exowrap belt: Screwed energyzer velcro 45mm: This easy to remove 45 mm thick strap holds the lower leg securely in place and optimizes power transmission, while an elastic section enhances rebound and progressiveness.
- Gripwalk premounted ISO 23223: GripWalk pads are premounted and their specific shape offers improved walking comfort and more grip no matter the conditions.
- 2 screwed aluminium: Two screwable buckles that are easy to remove for bootfitting and repair purposes.
S/PRO SUPRA BOA 105 | Salomon Winter Sports
Challenging traditional boot constructions, Salomon’s Supra BOA 105 W ski boots have been designed to offer women a new standard of perfect fit. Our ExoWrap® Construction, combined with a weaved Alpine Boa buckling system, offers more harmonized foot-wrapping, so you can easily re-dial your fit and performance through the day.