Developed so you can enjoy incredible performance and fit no matter the shape of your feet, Salomon’s S/PRO ALPHA 120 delivers a strong heel lock without adding unnecessary pressure on your instep. Entirely customizable and with a fully dismantlable tongue, this 98 mm boot with elastic Energizer strap offers more progressivity at every turn.
Features & Fabric:
- Power spine: This metal plate links the cuff and the shell to provide strong back support, progressive rebound out of the turn, and powerful forward flex no matter the snow conditions.
- My CustomFit 4D Race: Pre-shaped Race liner offers improved foothold & snug fit. Cushier foams & outside placement of the Talyn® fabric ease adaptation. The elastic toe box gives more forefoot space.
- Custom tongue: Fully dismantlable and entirely customizable tongue that allows for perfect instep height adaptation. You can add foams or remove materials where it's needed (+/-8mm).
- Polyurethane: A material with consistent density that ensures perfect wrapping, reliable progressivity and good power transmission.
- 3D instep shell: This Shell technology, with its thinner plastic and 45° positioning of the 2nd buckle ensures stronger heel lock and more consistent foothold without unnecessary instep pressure.
- Custom Shell HD: The Custom Shell HD process brings fast personalization to the boot lower shell of in 10 minutes. Thin wall construction & new materials allow the foot to be closer to the shell.
- Polyurethane: Material with consistent density that ensures perfect wrapping, progressivity and good power transmission.
- Custom Shell HD: The Custom Shell HD process lets bootfitters personalize to the boot’s lower shell or cuff in 10 minutes, while thin wall construction and new materials keep the foot closer to it.
- Sensitive² footbed: This pre-shaped footbed enables precise ski steering and foot stability thanks to a dedicated rigid heel insert and performance-driven foam layering.
- Screwed energyzer velcro 45mm: This easy to remove 45 mm thick strap holds the lower leg securely in place and optimizes power transmission, while an elastic section enhances rebound and progressiveness.
- Gripwalk premounted ISO 23223: GripWalk pads are premounted and their specific shape offers improved walking comfort and more grip no matter the conditions.
- Full service: The buckles, toothplate, strap & oversized pivot are screwable so dismantling the boot is easy, granting easy access to all parts when bootfitters work on customizing the fit.
- 4 screwed aluminium 3D: Choose from 3 different positions of the instep buckle for optimum in-step comfort, full customization and personalized foot hold.
- Screwed cuff alignment pivot: This easy to remove 45 mm thick strap holds the lower leg securely in place and optimizes power transmission, while an elastic section enhances rebound and progressiveness.
- 6mm back spoiler in the box: A plastic piece that can be scratched on the back of the boot, between the top of the cuff and the liner, to provide skiers with additional forward lean and more engagement.