For skiers looking for the ultimate versatility in their setup, with uncompromising big mountain performance plus the ability to take advantage of true Pin Tech climbing functionality, the Duke PT ushers in a new era. Marker sets yet another milestone, adding to the Royal Family heritage with the introduction of this hybrid freeride binding for the 2020-21 season.
The biggest highlight of this new binding is the innovative Quad-Lock Ride & Hike toe. In ride mode, it provides uncompromising downhill performance with full safety release properties up to DIN 16. Switching the binding to hiking mode is simply a matter of unlocking the upper part of the toe piece and rotating it forward. Pin binding technology is integrated into the base plate underneath the toe housing and operates in much the same way as Marker's KingPin and Alpinist models. In uphill mode, you have the option of saving 250 grams weight per foot by removing the toe housing sections and stowing them in your backpack. To switch to downhill mode, the toe housing clicks back onto the base plate. It locks back into place thanks to Auto Quad-Lock technology, just by stepping into the binding, without any extra action required by the skier. Another huge advantage, the Inter Pivot 3 heel piece is the same as that of the new Jester, giving you the security and power transmission of our top of the line Freeskiing bindings while skiing down.
The Duke PT also features SOLE.ID technology, just like other products in the Royal Family. This makes the binding compatible with all boot sole types falling under the Alpine (ISO 5355), Touring (ISO 9523), or GripWalk (ISO 9523) norms.
LOCK & WALK BRAKE
- Including neutral walking mode and 10° climbing aid.
AUTO QUAD LOCK
- Toe part locks itself at 4 different points automatically when stepping into the binding.
RIDE & HIKE TOE
- For great Royal Family downhill performance and release function combined with pin-technology for strong uphill performance; DIN 6 – 16
- Save 300g per foot for the uphill.
ANTI ICE RAIL
- Use the metal rail to scratch off ice and snow below your boot sole.
- Magnesium sole holders in the toe combined with a Magnesium heel housing provide the solid construction for the hardest charging freeride athletes.
- Height-adjustable gliding plate to be compatible with alpine (ISO 5355), touring (ISO 9523), and GripWalk soles. Easy to adjust: Pozi screw at the front to adjust the height of the gliding plate.
INTER PIVOT 3 FREERIDE HEEL
- The third and newest generation completely redone: improved power transmission, energy absorption, and vertical heel elasticity combined with an improved step-in comfort.
AFD GLIDING PLATE
- MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti-friction device) supporting a precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow, and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application enhance optimized functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Recommended Use||Alpine Touring|
|DIN Range||6.0 - 16.0|
|Boot Compatibility||Adult Standard Alpine, Grip Walk Adult, Touring Boots|
|Brake Width||100mm, 125mm|
|Weight (pair)||Uphill: 1050g / Downhill: 1350g|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Gunmetal / 125mm||883295400539||7650U1.EB||210000057549|