The Armada Shift MN 10 bridges the gap between low tech pin bindings and traditional alpine bindings. It offers skiers the efficient performance of a pin binding when touring uphill, and the safety of a traditional alpine binding when descending.
- SAFETY: +Elastic travel
- POWER: XL Wings
- POWER: Low profile Chassis
- MAIN MATERIAL: Aluminium
- MN (Multi Norm Certified)
- EASE OF USE: Easy climbing aids manipulation
- EASE OF USE: Crampon system
- MAIN MATERIAL: Carbon-loaded PA
- COMPATIBILITY & NORMS: TÜV
- COMPATIBILITY & NORMS: Multi Norm (MN)
- Adjustment range (mm) : 30
- Binding / Boot compatibility : MN (Multi-Norm Certified)
- Din Range : 4-10
- Style : Touring
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Recommended Use||All Mountain|
|DIN Range||4 – 10|
* Subject to change without notice.