Designed as the perfect boot for exploring your winter surroundings both in and out of track, this boot combines the warmth of a Thinsulate liner with a SensiFit construction that precisely wraps your foot, providing a tailored fit to the touring last.
Warm comfort fit
The touring last and SensiFit™ system precisely wrap your foot for instant comfort, while the Thinsulate™ lining offers great protection from the cold so you can ski longer.
A special vamp material with high resistance to abrasion ensures durability and protection from the ski edges when needed, making this boot a long-lasting choice.
The full gaiter construction protects you from the snow and allows you to venture off-track while staying dry and warm.
Features & Fabrics:
- 3D Skate: Injected plastic chassis, allows heel support and good torsional rigidity to optimize power transfer.
- Performance: Lateral support and transmission to provide excellent support for combi boots and allow ankle freedom for classic.
- Sensifit: Providing extremely precise and comfortable foothold to feet ranging from narrow to wide.
- Heel Strap: Integrated band over the back of the heel that provides added heel-hold for more performance.
- Touring: Comfort and warmth.
- 105 Touring Fit: Generous anatomical shape for maximum comfort and warmth.
- Thinsulate: Better insulation and warmth.
- PROLINK Touring: Stable, easy walking outsole providing the optimum balance between flex and torsional rigidity. Specific polymer ensures good grip and durability.
- Touring Flex: Specific flex for touring skiers, with a natural forefoot rolling.
- Quicklace: Salomon's well-known one-pull lacing system for precise and snug fit; kevlar laces that go through polygliding hooks.
- Waterproof Zipper: Designed to better protect your feet from snow and water, this waterproof zipper covers the laces and ensures your feet stay dry longer.
Sizing: Men's US
|Mondo||Men's US||Women's US||Euro||UK|
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. NNN, SNS, or 3-Pin? What's the difference?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.