The Sight Carbon boosts every All-Mountain rider's confidence with improved descending capability, adept, sure-footed climbing, and efficient pedaling.
By re-imagining how we design bikes, our engineering department shattered the status quo with the Ride Aligned design system, addressing how a rider's center of gravity impacts the bike's performance, and then built the Sight's All-Mountain design and aluminum frame around that.
- Carbon mainframe and seatstay, 150mm rear travel
- Ride Aligned
- RockShox Lyrik Ultimate Charger 2 RC2, Boost short offset fork
- RockShox Super Deluxe Select + RT Debonair 2 shock
- CNC 40mm Stem. 35mm Clamp
SRAM Eagle XG 1275 10-52T cassette
- Maxxis Assegai 2.5"/ Dissector 2.4" 3C Max Terra/ EXO+ /TR
- Two unisex frame colors available
- TranzX dropper w/Norco lever and adjustable travel
- Stan's Sealant included
- RIDE ALIGNED: The Sight uses Norco's Ride Aligned design system which matches each individual bike to the human who rides it, creating a customized platform that is both stable and balanced, allowing the rider to push harder. Using individual rider metrics, precise suspension kinematics, and proprietary app technology, you'll align with your ride experience like never before.
- LONG-TRAVEL DROPPER POSTS: Every Sight features short seat tubes for maximum standover clearance, and allowing for size-specific, 34.9mm long-travel dropper posts to get seats completely out of the way in the rough stuff without sacrificing strength and stiffness.
- PRECISION SUSPENSION: The Sight's RockShox and Fox suspension components are mated to our precisely-engineered Ride Aligned kinematics to produce 150mm of travel in back and 160mm up front. Combined with the Ride Aligned Bike Setup Guide, the Sight's suspension is easy to dial-in for every rider.
- THE POWER TO STOP: We equipped every Sight with 4-piston hydraulic brakes and 200/180mm rotors to give you the speed-control you need to hit the perfect line on every ride and pull you back when the ruckus gets a little out of hand.
- DETAILS MATTER: Every Sight, in every size can fit a full-sized water bottle. Every frame size is available in both 27.5" and 29". There's enough space for 2.6" tires, but we've equipped 2.4's with tough, supportive sidewalls that are lighter than DH, but tougher than Trail, and we've spec'd quick-engagement freehubs because we know details matter. All of them.
- ADDED FRAME FEATURES: The Sight features custom frame protection and a new shuttle guard to protect it from long, rowdy days on the trail and when it's hanging off the back of your buddy's pickup, and the under-top tube mounts provide easy mounting for some of the most popular aftermarket storage bags or accessories.
- Sizes Small – X-Large: 27.5-inch
- Sizes Small – X-Large: 29-inch
|Frame||Carbon All-Mountain, 150mm, 27.5" and 29" Options, Ride Aligned|
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik Ultimate, Charger 2 RC2, 160mm, 37mm Offset (27.5), 44mm Offset (29)|
|Headset||FSA #57 E Sealed Bearing|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Select + RT, Debonair 2, 185 x 52.5mm Trunnion|
|Rims/Wheels||e*thirteen LG1 EN Rim, 32H|
Front: DT Swiss 370, 15 x 110mm Boost, 6 Bolt
Rear: DT Swiss 370, 12 x 148mm Boost, XD, 6 Bolt
|Spokes||DT Competition DB Stainless Black|
Front: Maxxis Assegai 2.5" 3C Max Terra/ EXO+ /TR
Rear: Maxxis Dissector 2.4" WT 3C Maxx Terra / EXO+/TR
|Crankset||SRAM GX Eagle DUB, 170mm|
|Chainrings||34T (27.5), 32T (29)|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB PF92|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM Eagle XG 1275, 10-52T|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Handlebars||Deity Ridgeline 35, 800mm, 25mm rise|
|Tape/Grips||DMR DeathGrip A20 Soft, Thin (S, M), Thick (L, XL)|
|Stem||CNC Alloy, 40mm Length. 35mm Clamp|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Code RSC|
Front: SRAM Code RSC, 4 Piston, Metallic Pads w/SRAM Centerline, 200mm rotor
Rear: SRAM Code RSC, 4 Piston, Metallic Pads w/SRAM Centerline, 180mm rotor
|Saddle||SDG Bel Air V3|
|Seat Post||TranzX YS105, Adjustable Travel, 34.9mm, 150mm (S), 170mm (M), 200mm (L, XL)|
* Subject to change without notice.