With authentic off-road style and a comfortable fit, this helmet deLivers it all for aspiring adventurers. Integrated features including a camera mount and compatibility with the Giant Numen Link taillight make it easy to customize your ride.
- We've got you covered! 1 year crash replacement program.
- Trail-specific design with extended rear coverage
- AirFlow ventilation combines 18 straight side vents to guide airflow through deep internal channels to keep riders cool at variable speeds
- Removable, moto-style extended protection visor mounts cleanly to the sides and is infinitely adjustable on the move
- Integrated goggle strap clip keeps the strap in position and prevents goggle from falling off in a fall
- Low-speed and high-speed impact-tuned construction with Direct Support vents, optimized low-density EPS, and ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shells all in-mold bonded together
- Element Strap System (ESS) brings together Cinch Pro, Optimal Position Y, and LiteForm webbing into one fit and retention system for superior fit and comfort right out of the box
- Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort
- Lightweight LiteForm webbing wraps around the head better for a more secure fit
- TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the AirFlow vents. The natural property of the fabric inhibits microbes that cause odors
- Integrated camera mounting surface, GoPro mount compatible
- Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link and Recon TL
- Western: S (51-55cm);M (55-59cm);L (59-63cm)
- Weight: 340g (size M, CPSC/CE)
- Certifications: CPSC/CE;AS/NZS