Every trail, every steep climb, every thrilling descent. nothing is out of bounds with the reign e+. tested and developed by giant's e-bike enduro pros, this proven trail ripper gives you the power to enjoy the best parts of the ride again and again.
- Proven Maestro rear suspension (160mm) and a powerful but compact SyncDrive Pro motor boost your capabilities on steep climbs and rugged descents. Progressive geometry with a shorter rear end and longer reach allow superior handling and agility on technic
- RideControl Ergo 3 offers integrated, user-friendly button controls that are easy to use. The Giant E-bike App gives you tuning options and E-bike specific fitness tracking.
- Climb steep mountains and enjoy ripping descents all day long with the new downtube-integrated EnergyPak battery system featuring 800Wh of capacity.
ALUXX SL ALUMINUM TECHNOLOGY
- This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
- This range extender can boost total capacity by 250Wh. It has all the latest technologies combined with an up-to-date design that fits a select number of bikes. It has smart technology so it automatically turns on when your battery loses power, giving you peace of mind that you can reach your destination.
- Available on premium Giant E-Bikes, RideControl Go features a multipurpose button integrated into the top tube. Colored LEDs allow you to switch power modes from the top tube and keep a clean handlebar setup. The lights also display battery level and support mode.
RIDECONTROL ERGO 3
- This updated control system features clean buttons that are integrated with the handlebar grips. You can install the three-button control on the left or right side, making it easy to switch power modes. You also have the option of adding a second control on the other side. Using the RideControl App, you can configure it to your own personal preferences.
- SyncDrive Pro powered by Yamaha is designed for high-performance E-bike riding. Giant tuned the motor to make it more powerful, producing a performance-oriented riding style. The lightweight, compact SyncDrive Pro motor is used primarily on Giant's high-performance models.
|A - Seat Tube Length (mm)||400||425||450||475|
|A1 - Seat Post Insertiondepth (mm)||230||260||280||310|
|B - Seat Tube Angle (°) (HI | LO)||76.7° | 77.5°||76.7° | 77.5°||76.7° | 77.5°||76.7° | 77.5°|
|C - Top Tube Length (mm) (HI | LO)||569 | 568||595 | 594||622 | 621||649 | 648|
|D - Head Tube Length (mm)||100||100||110||120|
|E - Head Tube Angle (°) (HI | LO)||63.7° | 64.5°||63.7° | 64.5°||63.7° | 64.5°||63.7° | 64.5°|
|F - Fork Rake (mm)||44||44||44||44|
|G - Trail (mm) (HI | LO)||135.5 | 132.1||135 | 132||135 | 132||135.5 | 132.1|
|H - Wheelbase (mm) (HI | LO)||1209 | 1210||1236 | 1237||1265 | 1266||1295 | 1296|
|I - Chain Stay Length (mm) (HI | LO)||457 | 455||454 | 454||454 | 454||454 | 454|
|J - Bottom Bracket Drop (mm) (HI | LO)||25 | 15||25 | 15||25 | 15||25 | 15|
|K - Stack (mm) (HI | LO)||636 | 632||635 | 632||645 | 641||654 | 650|
|L - Reach (mm) (HI | LO)||425 | 430||450 | 455||475 | 480||500 | 505|
|M - Stand Over Height (mm) (HI | LO)||785 | 789||772 | 776||771 | 775||768 | 772|
|N - Handlebar Width (mm)||800||800||800||800|
|O - Stem Length (mm)||40||40||40||50|
|P - Crank Length (mm)||160||160||165||165|
|Q - Wheel Size||[F] 29" [R] 27.5"||[F] 29" [R] 27.5"||[F] 29" [R] 27.5"||[F] 29" [R] 27.5"|
|Frame||ALUXX SL-grade aluminum, Advanced Forged Composite Upper Rocker, 160mm Maestro suspension system, 'Boost' 148x12mm, Universal Derailleur Hanger|
|Fork||Fox 38 Float Factory GRIP 2 Air 170 matt black 1111-38FLOA-0024|
|Rear Shock||Fox X2 Factory, EVOL Large Volume sleeve, 205x62.5mm Trunnion mount, custom tuned, recommended sag: 30%|
|Rims||Giant TRA, Hookless Clincher, 30mm inner width, Hollow Side-Wall Design for improved strength and flat protection|
|Hubs||Giant TRA, E-Drive 260Nm 6-Pawl Driver, 72T engagement, MicroSpline body, 110 x 15 [F], 148 x 12 [R] Thru-axle|
|Spokes||Sapim E-Lite [R] Race [F], e-bike optimized|
Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.6" foldable, Tubeless, EXO+, 3C MaxxTerra
Rear: Maxxis High Roller II 27.5x2.5" foldable, Tubeless, DoubleDown, 3C MaxxTerra Compound
|Crankset||Shimano Steps E-bike SM-CRE80-R 47T alloy chainring Shimano Steps E-bike FC-EM600 crankarm 165mm [S], 170mm [M-XL]|
|Shifters||Shimano XT LinkGllide|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT LinkGlide 11-speed, Shadow+|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano Cues LinkGlide, CS-LG400-11, 11-50T, 11-speed|
|Chain||Shimano LinkGlide, CN-LG500|
|Brakes||Shimano XT, BR-8120, 4-piston, hydraulic disc, RT66, 220mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano XT, I-spec EV|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact Trail, 35x800mm|
|Tape/Grips||Giant Tactal Pro-E, tapered design, 135mm Ø28~30mm (S/M) 142mm Ø29~32mm (L/XL)|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL 35|
|Seatpost||Tranz-X Rad+ 30,9mm, 30mm travel adjustable (S:120-150mm, M:140-170mm, L/XL:170-200mm)|
|Accessories & Extras||MRP HD2 co-moulded chain guide|
|Motor||Giant SyncDrive Pro2 85Nm,PedalPlus 6-Sensor technology|
|Battery||Giant EnergyPak 800Wh, 22700 Lithium cell technology, Aluminium casing with highest safety standard (EN50604), CO2 Neutral productionGiant EnergyPak Plus 250 range extender compatible (exculde S size)|
|Controller/Display||Giant RideControl Ergo3, grip integrated remote / Giant RideControl GO, frame integrated LED consoleOptional wireless ANT+ display|
* Subject to change without notice.