Unleash your sprint with 200 meters to go. Close a gap, chase back, launch a solo attack. This new aero road machine is made for the moments that count. More aero, more adjustable, more ways to win.
- AeroSystem Shaping, a result of CFD analysis and dynamic wind-tunnel testing, optimizes aerodynamic performance at every yaw angle. The truncated ellipse airfoil tube shapes and Contact SLR Aero cockpit produce the best overall aero performance.
- Cable routing through the stem and head tube makes it quicker and easier to adjust or change cockpit components and fine-tune performance and riding position.
- Advanced SL-grade composite frameset features Giant's pro-level composite materials and manufacturing processes. The result is 150 grams of weight savings compared to the previous generation and an even greater stiffness-to-weight advantage.
ADVANCED SL COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY
- Professional Grade raw carbon fiber is woven in our composite factory to produce our lightest, stiffest and highest quality frames. This is the technology used by Giant's pro racers in almost every cycling discipline.
AEROSYSTEM SHAPING TECHNOLOGY
- Through CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and wind-tunnel data, engineers optimize each tube shape to deliver superior aerodynamic performance.
- Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant's Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
- Found inside the head tube of the all-new Propel range, the D-shaped fork steerer tube and corresponding spacers provide an extremely aerodynamic, easier to service system of internally routed brake and derailleur cables.
|A - Seat Tube Length (mm)||710||740||770||800|
|B - Seat Tube Angle (°)||74.0°||73.5°||73.0°||73.0°|
|C - Top Tube Length (mm)||535||550||565||580|
|D - Head Tube Length (mm)||130||145||165||185|
|E - Head Tube Angle (°)||72.3°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°|
|F - Fork Rake (mm)||45||45||45||45|
|G - Trail (mm)||62.5||57.8||57.8||57.8|
|H - Wheelbase (mm)||977||980||991||1006|
|I - Chain Stay Length (mm)||405||405||405||405|
|J - Bottom Bracket Drop (mm)||70||70||67||67|
|K - Stack (mm)||528||545||562||581|
|L - Reach (mm)||383||388||393||402|
|M - Stand Over Height (mm)||755||775||794||821|
|N - Handlebar Width (mm)||400||420||420||440|
|O - Stem Length (mm)||90||100||110||110|
|P - Crank Length (mm)||170||172.5||172.5||175|
|Q - Wheel Size||700C||700C||700C||700C|
|Height (cm)||165 - 175||171 - 181||177 - 187||183 - 193|
|Frame||Advanced SL-grade composite, integrated seatpost, disc|
|Fork||Advanced SL-grade composite, full-composite OverDrive Aero steerer, disc|
|Rims||CADEX 50 Ultra Disc WheelSystem, [F]50mm, [R]50mm|
|Hubs||[F] CADEX R3 Aero Hub, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle, [R] CADEX R3-C40 Aero Low Friction Hub, 40T ratchet driver, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle|
|Spokes||CADEX Super Aero Carbon Spoke|
|Tires||CADEX Aero, tubeless, 700x25c (26.5mm), folding|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace, 36/52 with FC-9200P power meter XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9270|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9250|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9250|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano Dura-Ace, 12-speed, 11x30|
|Chain||Shimano Dura-Ace M9100|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydraulic|
|Rotors||Shimano RT-MT900 rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SLR Aero XS:40cm, S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm|
|Tape/Grips||Stratus Lite 2.0|
|Stem||Giant Contact SLR Aero XS:80mm, S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm, XL:120mm|
|Seatpost||Advanced SL - grade composite, integrated design, -5/+15mm offset|
|Saddle||Giant Fleet SLR|
* Subject to change without notice.