POWER FOR ALL
Whether you ride road or gravel, tracking power output for precise training metrics is essential. Giant’s all-new dual-sided Power Pro power meter makes training with power more accessible to more riders everywhere and features built-in gyro sensors that help compensate for ground surge impacts occurring on uneven surfaces, delivering clean and accurate data through an integrated system that’s precise, reliable and simple to set up.
- 6 built-in axis gyro sensors inside both crank arm sensors provide vibration compensation by filtering ground surge impacts when riding on uneven surfaces
- Giant-exclusive algorithm and auto temperature calibration ensure precise and stable data output to +/-2 % accuracy free of environmental distractions
- Accelerometer allows magnet-free measurement
- High-capacity lithium battery delivers up to 100 hours of riding on a single charge
- IPX7 waterproof
- Integrated magnetic rechargeable design protects device from water and dust ingress
- LED indicator displays battery level and alerts recharge when power gets below 30%
- Bluetooth® Smart/ANT+ compatible for broad compatibility, easy calibration and firmware updates.
- 2 year global warranty
- Standard crank lengths available in either 50/34t or 52/36t configuration