- Durable waterproof, breathable outer fabric with eco-friendly PFC-free DWR finish provides maximum element protection
- Fully waterproof and breathable internal membrane
- Warm Thinsulate insulation ideal for deep winter riding
- Wicking inner brushed tricot to move sweat and moisture from the skin
- Conductive microfiber palm for touchscreen compatibility
- Lightly padded gel palm with silicone print for grip
- Full thumb suede sweat wipe
- Extra-long cuff with wrap-round Velcro? adjuster
- Reflective detailing
The waterproof and insulated Deluge Glove is a full on foul weather cycling glove that is ready to tackle the wrath of winter cycling. An Endura best-seller, the updated design retains all of the good bits including the waterproof, breathable membrane and Thinsulate insulation while improving comfort, dexterity and durability. Bring on winter!
Thinsulate is a synthetic insulation with a good warmth to weight ratio. Using synthetic insulation means that it still provides decent insulation, even when damp, and can be more easily washed and cared for.
A breathable and waterproof membrane sandwiched between the inner and outer layers of the glove provides protection from the elements, keeping your hands warm and dry whatever your style of riding. The lining is even a soft brushed fabric for that instant pull-on warmth.