The Hook’s hoodlum tendencies given free rein. Using a Columbus steel frame, dedicated carbon fork, and lively 27.5-inch wheels, the EXT can batter through territory out-of-bounds to other drop handlebar bikes. Backed by Sram’s 1 x 11 Rival groupset, this provides both the gearing range and braking power needed for extreme riding. Adding more build options, this year sees the addition of an integrated rear light mount. As capable on backcountry campouts as it is on post-work blasts, the Hook EXT remains the choice when you’re unsure of the terrain, but know you want to have fun riding it.
* Columbus Cromor double butted frame with rear light mount.
* Full carbon tapered fork with internal light cable routing, through axles and triple cage mounts.
* Hydraulic Sram Rival 1 x 11 groupset and brakes.
* Bombtrack Lyer 30 mm alluminium crank with 40 T direct mount chainring.
* Bombtrack Tau 12 mm through axle hubs.
* KMC X11 EPT Anti Rust Chain.
* Wide rims for improved tire performance.
* Toptube bag direct mounts, triple cage mount on downtube and seattube for optimized bottle position, bottle cage mounts underneath the downtube and rear rack mounts.
"I love to see a bike that’s completely ready for bikepacking or light touring just as it is, and the Hook EXT is exactly that. Everything is accounted for braze on-wise: three on each blade of the fork, six within the frame (allowing for lots of water bottle placement options if you’re running a partial framebag), and two below it, plus provision for mudguards, ideal for winter commuting. There are eyelets for a direct mount top tube bag, too." - Cass Gilbert / Bikepacking.com
|Metallic Grey / M-53||4055822507608||BT-01125070321||210000058050|
|Metallic Grey / L-57||4055822507615||BT-01125070421||210000058053|