Looking for a light set that is simple, affordable and bright? The Dayblazer 550 and Click USB Light Set is just the ticket.
BIG LIGHT SET. SMALL PRICE.
The Dayblazer 550 features our BLITZ daytime running mode, versatile mounting options, and excellent side visibility. The Click USB rear light packs 20 lumens of light in a tiny package.
- Recharge Type: Micro-USB rechargeable — Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included)
- Brightness: Up to 550 lumens front, 20 lumens rear
- Country of Origin: China
- Recharge Time: 3-hour recharge
- Mounting Options: The versatile silicone swivel mount allows the light to be adjusted to center on the road. Fits handlebars 22–35mm and can be used to strap to some helmets. (front)/Universal Mount - Action-camera-style mount fits most helmets and handlebars 22–35mm in diameter (rear)
- Weight: 81 grams (front 59g, rear 22 g)
Run Time :
- Blitz mode (front): 1 hour at 550 lumens
- High mode (front): 1.5 hours at 275 lumens
- Low mode (front): 5 hours at 75 lumens
- Pulse mode (front): 5.5 hours at 100 lumens
- Strobe mode (front): 12 hours at 65 lumens
- High mode (rear): 1.5 hours at 20 lumens
- Strobe mode (rear): 3 hours at 20 lumens
- IP-67 (front) and 65 (rear) submersible - Ingress protection rating, or "IP Rating," is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. Both lights are totally protected against dust/grit. The front light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means that it is fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes. The rear light meets the IP-65 Standard, which means it is protected against low-pressure water jets from any direction.