Parts & Accessories
Thule's Axle Mount ezHitch enables you to attach any Thule bicycle trailer or bicycle compatible child carrier (sold separately) to the rear axle of your bike.
$64.95 - $70.00
Thule's Bike Trailer Thru-Axle Adapters replace your 12mm rear thru-axle to let you connect your bike trailer to the bicycle.
Add convenient cargo storage to your Thule child carrier. - Simple and easy installation - Securely add 2.3 kg/5 lbs of carrying capacity - Full-width zipper pocket
Convert your Thule Chariot into a high-performance jogging stroller. - Simple installation by clicking the kit into Thule VersaWing - Convenient tracking adjustment to make sure the carrier tracks straight - Includes pocket for easy storage of the jogging wheel when not in use
Add a zippered pocket and built-in cup holder to your Thule child carrier. - Simple and easy installation - Zippered pocket for easy access to smaller items - Convenient cup holder to keep beverages within reach
Purchase our Kid Trailer axle for your bike, and share your stoke for cycling with your kids. Simplify your life by allowing quick and secure attachment of your trailer to your best and favorite bike. Enjoy the adventure. Robert Axles for Kid Trailers are designed specifically to fit your 12mm thru-axle bike and allow attachment of any hitch-mounted trailer. These fit any trailer that has two wheels and a single point of attachment to the axle. This includes all the two-wheeled child, pet, and cargo trailers such as Thule, Chariot, Burley, Instep, Carry Freedom, and many more. - The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC-machined. - The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black-anodized for rugged durability. - The stainless steel axle end allows for mounting of the hitch provided with your trailer. - Hardware for attachment of the hitch is included; the hitch, itself, is not. - No special tools required. Design allows for wheel installation and removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
• Used to retrofit new style hitch to older 12mm style • Must be combined with 1st knuckle from 15mm horizontal hitch
• Used on all alloy models • Comes with shim for mounting to alloy frame • Includes longer new style bolt specific to alloy models
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
• QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
Turn your 66" trailer into a 78" trailer. Widen your 66" wheel track and Crossbars by 13" with this kit. With 78" Crossbars you can carry wider loads, such as two 36-inch beam canoes or up to seven kayaks. - Upgrade your RACKandROLL 66" trailer to a 78" trailer - Comes with two 78" Crossmembers and two 78" Yakima Crossbars Product Specs: - Weight: 17.31 lbs. - Limited One Year Warranty
- Axle Kit for Journey Trailer TX - Compatible with 12mm rear thru-axles under 180mm in length - Note: Choose the correct thread pitch, 1.0 / 1.5 / 1.75mm, to match your thru-axle
The Trailer Yoke is for use with the Journey Trailer TX. It allows you to quickly and easily use the trailer on multiple bikes without needing to swap over the yoke.
Tool-less, 3-position training wheel installation/removal system. - Closed-cell foam tires - Tubular steel arms - Compatible with 2013-present Hotrock 20-inch models only
- 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes - Includes new shim for oversized seatposts that fits 25.4mm to 35.0mm and beyond
Page 1 of 1