What is it about gravel that's so appealing? Is it the break from hectic city streets and cars? Is it the audible crunch of rocks beneath your tires? Or maybe it's just the feeling of adventure? Whatever it is the Turbo Creo SL EVO is here to assist you further into the forest down the gravel road or on your next adventure. It features the same motor battery and frame as its road-oriented cousin but takes advantage of tire clearance and adds in some adventure-ready components to take you wherever your heart desires. It's you only faster.
Like all of our S-Works bikes the S-Works Turbo Creo SL EVO is our pinnacle build. The FACT 11r chassis and Future Shock 2.0 with a hydraulic damper is dressed with a 1x build that includes SRAM Red AXS eTap a SRAM XX1 Eagle rear derailleur and a 10-50t cassette for an incredible gear range. It rolls on Roval Terra CLX EVO Disc carbon wheels with 38mm Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready tires to keep you rolling worry-free and super fast no matter the terrain. And filling out the build are Easton EC70 AX Carbon bars with 16 degrees of flare a S-Works Future Stem an Easton EA70AX Dropper seatpost and a Body Geometry S-Works Power saddle.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class-literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor's responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don't want to connect? No worries- the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With the Future Shock 2.0, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
- We've learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and female. Gender alone doesn't provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders. One that's comfortable and snappy on the road, yet features all of the attributes you'd want from a proper gravel bike—a long wheelbase, raked-out fork, and low bottom bracket that keeps the Turbo Creo SL EVO stable at high speeds and delivers control in corners.
|Crank Length (mm)||165||170||172.5||172.5||175||175|
|Handlebar Width (mm)||380||400||420||420||440||440|
|Stem Length (mm)||80||90||100||100||110||110|
|Saddle Width (mm)||155||155||143||143||143||143|
|Seatpost Length (mm)||315||315||350||380||380||380|
|Head-Tube Length (mm)||145.5||145.5||163.5||185.5||217||250|
|B-B Height (mm)||264.5||264.5||267||267||269.5||269.5|
|B-B Drop (mm)||80.5||80.5||78||78||75.5||75.5|
|Fork Length (full) (mm)||390||390||390||390||390||390|
|Fork Rake/Offset (mm)||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|Chain-Stay Length (mm)||426||426||426||427||427||428|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal) (mm)||527||539||548||566||581||605|
|Bike Stand-Over Height (mm)||728||731||759||782||810||840|
|Seat-Tube Length (mm)||415||447.5||477.5||502.5||527.5||557.5|
|Size||Height (inches)||Height (cm)|
|X-Small||5’0” - 5’4”||152 - 163cm|
|Small||5’4” - 5’7”||163 - 170cm|
|Medium||5’7” - 5'10"||170 - 178cm|
|Large||5’9” - 6'0"||175 - 183cm|
|X-Large||5’11” - 6'2"||180 - 188cm|
|Frame||FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm|
|Fork||Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
Front: Roval Terra CLX, 30mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD hub, 24h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes
Rear: Roval Terra CLX, 30mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD hub, 24h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes
|Tires||Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, Transparent Sidewall, 700x38c|
|Crankset||Praxis Carbon Crank Arms|
|Chainrings||SRAM X-SYNC, 44T|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Chain||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Brakes||SRAM Red eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Handlebars||Roval Terra, carbon, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare|
|Stem||S-Works Future Stem w/ Integrated Computer mount|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb AXS, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon fiber rails, carbon fiber base|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh; 160Wh Range Extender included|
|Controller/Display||Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
* Subject to change without notice.