Freeride performance and power for alpine and touring boots. WARDEN MNC 13 delivers great transmission and power in conditions, with consistent release performance for alpine and touring boots. The most versatile alpine binding yet.
Multi-norm, easily adjustable
- Adjustable Toe Height and Sliding AFD is compatible will both touring and alpine boot sole standards.
Strong and precise
- The U Power Toe and Oversized Platform are integrated to provide strong, precise power transmission.
Smooth and progressive
- The Progressive Transfer Pads underneath the toe and heel ensure more Shock absorption.
Extra-wide Toe pedal (>60mm)
- A super-wide pedal that ensures the best lateral power transmission from skier to ski. Designed for intense freeskiing, perfect stability and enhanced confidence.
- Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
Sliding Toe pedal
- A specific pedal mounted on a spring that allows lateral movements and re-centering. It allows any normed boot (including full rubber soles) to release out of the binding in case of a lateral fall.
Progressive Transfer pads
- Strengthening pads that provide progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness.
- Long wings that envelop the tip of the boot perfectly in order to provide increased power transmission and confidence in freeride bindings.
U Power Toe
- Toe directly built in its platform for maximum solidity and transmission.
Oversized heel platform
- A super-wide platform for the heel enabling high levels of energy transfer even on wide skis.
DIN lateral markings
- Markings in the direction of reading for a fast adjustment.
- A dedicated polyamide reinforced with fiber-glass which makes bindings lighter, durable, and with more tolerance on skis.
- A rigid and strong construction that allows enhanced power transmission.
MNC (Multi Norm Certified)
- The certification guaranteeing equal performance and safety level no matter the boot norm.
- Binding tested and certified by the TUV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|DIN Range||4 – 13|
* Subject to change without notice.