We tasked our athletes with designing the most progressive and playful freeride powder ski on the mountain: meet the QST BLANK. Pillow-popping and powder-loving, the BLANK is built for deep days at 112mm underfoot. A progressive shape enhances the flotation and playfulness of your turns, while its construction provides the stability you rely on. Charge resort laps, or mount the BLANK with the SHIFT for touring.
- By adjusting the shape of the ski, lowering the widest points and lengthening the rocker, the BLANK brings playfulness to all types of turns, yet also maintains reliability
- A 112mm waist takes you from pillows, to powder, to steeps with confidence. Camber underfoot and early rise in the tip and tail adapt to whatever the mountain throws at you.
Power & Stability
- C/FX carbon in the tip and tail adds power, but allows for quick, pivoting turns. Double sidewalls and Cork Damplifier create confidence-boosting stability when dropping in.
- Construction: Full Sandwich Sidewalls
- Shape Profile: Twin Rocker
- Tail Rocker Profile: 25%
- Tip Rocker Profile: 28%
- Topsheet: Glossy
- Franchise: QST
- Norm: Adult
- Pack Ski + Binding: No
- Techno: C/FX, WoodCore
- Waist Width: 101 - 118