These all-mountain boots will underwrite your quest for touring fit and performance. They hike up like light touring boots and ski down like nimble downhill chargers. With 63-degrees of motion, they feel easy and natural on a long hike up. Thermoformable liners tune the fit with precision, and the thin shell walls keep them light enough to encourage you to put the skins back on and go up for another lap.
- Grilamid lower shell with a touring specific polymer cuff.
- Sensifit Shell technology: thinner shell walls with strategic reinforcement make the boots lighter enabling better foot wrapping for superior downhill performance
- Carbon fibre spine is rigid to allow a wide range of motion and forward flex.
- Motion Flex Technology offers 63-degrees of motion.
- 24mm riveted oversized pivot reduces play for precision and direct power transmission.
- Textile cover on lower tongue saves weight and adds comfort in walk mode.
- Ultralight thermoformable 3D liner with 2 pull loops is preshaped and has biovent ventilation.
- Surelock ski/walk mechanism has metal on metal locking system for reliable support.
- 2 buckles and a 50mm Velcro booster strap.
- Contagrip sole provides grip and the rockered sole allows a natural walking motion.
- Low tech inserts included.