The Storm 4 picks up where road, gravel, and hybrid bikes can't go – fatter tires, off-road-oriented progressive design, and features that'll give you the chance to explore what mountain biking is all about.
With a comfortable, capable off-road design, the 6061 aluminum frame is off-road worthy, and capable of leading a double life on city streets and park paths. Designed with our holistic approach to fit and geometry, the Storm 4’s longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides more powerful, efficient pedaling, increased climbing traction and added grip and control when descending.
Complementing its 100mm of SR Suntour XCE28 fork travel is a solid, reliable Shimano Altus/Tourney 21 speed drivetrain, so you can always find the right gear and spend less time at the shop. The Tektro hydraulic disc brakes provide controllable power for confident, safe stops on and off of the road.
- The Storm uses Norco's holistic approach to fit and geometry to achieve its nimble, confident trail performance. The unique combination of longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides a more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase. This allows more powerful, efficient pedaling, increased climbing traction and added grip and control when descending to help make the most of every ride.
100mm Travel Suspension Fork
- Each Storm features 100mm of front suspension travel – the perfect amount for off-road adventure and exploration, without feeling like you're carrying around extra weight or bulk when you don't need it.
Internal Routing For Shifter and Brake Cables
- By routing the brake and shift cables inside the frames, they are out of harm's way and away from the elements. That means shifting and braking performance last longer between services, and the bikes look clean!
2.35" Tire Clearance
- The Storm series comes equipped with 2.25" tires for a smooth, all-round fast ride, but the frame is designed to take up to 2.35" rubber, so if your adventures start to get a little looser, just throw on some wider tires, and the Storm is good to go!
Two Wheel Sizes, One Bike
- Depending on what frame size you ride, the Storm is available in a wheel size to suit you. The XS, and S are equipped with 27.5" tires to help fit smaller riders, and the L and XL feature 29" wheels so taller riders can take advantage of their smooth ride. If you ride a medium, you're in luck! You get to choose either wheel size depending on your preference!
|Frame||Storm 6061 Alloy XC Frame|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCE28, 100mm Travel|
Front: Alloy QR 9x100mm QR
Rear: Alloy QR 10x135mm QR HG
|Spokes||Stainless, 14g, Black|
|Tires||WTB Starflight 2.25"|
|Crankset||Prowheel Alloy, 24/34/42T|
|Bottom Bracket||Cartridge, BSA Threaded|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney FD-TY500|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney RD-TX300|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||CS-M3007 11-34T|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus SL-M315|
|Handlebars||X6 Alloy, 740mm, 25mm Rise, 31.8mm Bore|
|Stem||Norco Alloy 60mm|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M275, HD-M276|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic Resin Pads|
|Pedals||VP Nylon Flat|
* Subject to change without notice.