The Baron earned its royal stripes long ago as a favorite amongst big mountain, backcountry enthusiasts. Extended Power Frame (EPF), with its extra-wide connection to the ski, gives it the structure needed to power today's wider skis through any snow conditions, whether inside or outside the resort. Frame binding technology allows skiers the versatility to go touring in boots without tech inserts.
ANTI ICE RAIL
- Use the metal rail to scratch off ice and snow below your boot sole.
- Our fiber-reinforced frame base plate provides impressive riding stability and is yet very light due to the gas injected hollow construction.
EPF - EXTENDED POWER FRAME
- The power booster. The power frame delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
CLIMBING AIDS FRAME TOUR
- The climbing aid offers two positions with 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position. Integrated elastomer paddings dampen the impact reducing the irritating traditional “clack” and allow more comfortable hiking.
TRIPLE PIVOT ELITE TOE
- The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retention when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5°, it provides higher energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. The large supporting surface optimizes the power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains. In relation to their weight, toes with this technology therefore achieve a never-seen-before performance.
- Height-adjustable gliding plate to be compatible with alpine (ISO 5355), touring (ISO 9523), and GripWalk soles. Easy to adjust: Pozi screw at the front to adjust the height of the gliding plate.
- Small: 264 - 327mm
- Large: 304 - 367mm
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Recommended Use||Alpine Touring|
|DIN Range||4.0 - 13.0|
|Boot Compatibility||Adult Standard Alpine, Grip Walk Adult, Touring Boots|
|Brake Width||110 mm|
* Subject to change without notice.