LIGHTWEIGHT, INTUITIVE, AND READY FOR ALL-MOUNTAIN RIPPING
The most versatile ski in the Blade Optic Collection, the LINE Blade Optic 104 is right at home charging big mountain laps to cruising smooth burns on early morning corduroy and everything in between. Equipped with our Gas Pedal Metal Overdive™ tech, you'll harness the power of an innovative layup of titanal to feel enhanced edge grip, stability, and control under your feet. Get ready to kick it into the top gear and ski with confidence on the award-winning Blade Optic 104.
5CUT™ Multi-Radius Sidecut:
- FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
Gas Pedal Metal:
- Titanal focused across the ski width provides increased edge grip and torsional stability while maintaining a lively feel along the length of the ski. Two independent tip and tail Titanal pieces add extra power and energy.
- The tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on hardpack when rolled over on edge.
- Ultra-High Density Polyethylene vertical walls over the edges absorb vibrations and provide powerful energy transmission.
ASPEN VENEER CORE:
- An amalgam of Aspen Stringers brought together for a lightweight, snappy, and engaged feel.
- The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability & high speed control.
FATTY BASE & EDGE™:
- 30% thicker base & edge, 2mm wide x 2.5mm high steel edges and 1.7mm thick base dramatically increase durability and tuning life the skis.
- Titanal focused vertically throughout the ski, extending throughout the tip and tail designed to add stability, power, and precision.
- A thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
|Skier Weight lbs/kg||Skier Height ft/In||Ski Length Expert (cm)||Ski Length Intermediate (cm)|
|100+ / 45+||4'6"+||134||124|
|110+ / 50+||4'9"+||146||136|
|120+ / 55+||5'0"+||159||149|
|130+ / 59+||5'3"+||166||156|
|140+ / 63+||5'6"+||170||160|
|150+ / 68+||5'9"+||177||167|
|170+ / 77+||6'0"+||184||174|
|190+ / 86+||6'2"+||191||181|
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.