We all crash. Sometimes hard, and sometimes even harder! There is a solution to minimize the risk of a head and brain injury, however—go and get the best helmet you can find that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain! Uphill, downhill, upside down, inside out, electric, or manpower—you name it, Leatt's got you covered by combining a lightweight, full-face design with outstanding ventilation and fitted with a Fidlock buckle.
Leatt helmets feature 360° Turbine Technology. The helmet is lined with turbines, which are 360° moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages—the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain, and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level. So, the next time you crash, see to it that you are protected by the best!
- Polymer compound shell in two sizes
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- In-molded EPS + EPO impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 22 vents
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Dri-Lex moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor, and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Visor with breakaway function for extra rotational reduction in a crash
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Weight: From 850g (1.87 lbs)
|Ink / Medium||06009699053902||1019302571||52990|
|Ink / Large||06009699053919||1019302572||52994|