A cross-over full-face helmet, developed for competitions. The integrated VORTEX ventilation channels guarantee continuous air circulation and therefore make the Xult an optimal solution for Enduro riders. The utilized FRP (fiber reinforced polymer) shell increases durability while still maintaining a minimum weight. The technology enables a minimization of the total volume, thereby reducing the risk of brain injury from the effects of rotational forces. The specially implemented shape gives the helmet additional strength and durability. Xmatter inserts in the important absorption zones improve impact cushioning and reduce torsional forces. The ergonomic padding system delivers a high degree of comfort without reducing the air circulation. Antibacterial Coolmax transports the moisture away from the skin, thereby keeping you dry and comfortable. The ergonomically shaped jaw padding ensures a perfect degree of comfort and a perfect fit, and the integrated EPR (Emergency Padding Release) provides quick release of the jaw padding in the case of a rescue. The Xult helmet series fulfills the European safety standard, EN1078 as well as the American CPSC and ASTM for DH.
- Adjustable visor
- Washable padding
- Double-D safety closing
- Sizes: Small (53-56cm), Medium/Large (57-59cm), Large/X-Large (60-62cm) head circumference
- VORTEX: Large intake vents are directly linked via channels in the EPS with multiple exhaust vents to keep cool air flowing through the helmet and ensure warm air exits.
- X-RAIL: Xmatter inserts positioned across major impact zones act as a buffer between shell and EPS, deforming on soft impacts and stiffening on harder impacts to both increase helmet longevity and aid in dissipation of rotational forces. An integrated molded mouth guard absorbs frontal impacts.
- EPR: Emergency Padding Release system allows the helmet to be easily removed in the event of an emergency. Ergonomically shaped cheek pads with optional sizes ensure a perfect fit while high-tech antibacterial Coolmax material wicks moisture away from skin to keep you dry and comfortable.
- FRP: FRP (fiber reinforced polymer) increases shell strength while reducing overall weight. The rail-based design further increases structural integrity without adding unnecessary volume.
|Blue-White / Large/X-Large||7610639923279||470-510-5510-044-LXL|
|Red-White / Medium/Large||07610639923231||470-510-5510-022-ML|
|Red-White / Large/X-Large||7610639923248||470-510-5510-022-LXL|
|White-Black / Large/X-Large||7610639923156||470-510-5510-001-LXL|
|Yellow-Black / Large/X-Large||7610639923217||470-510-5510-005-LXL|