The Trans Boa HV+ combines timeless cycling style with the latest materials in a fit created specifically for wide/high-volume feet. It starts with a perforated, breathable microfiber and mesh upper that conforms to your foot, with a Boa L6 closure dial for fast, intuitive adjustment. Then Giro adds a robust Easton EC70 carbon composite outsole with replaceable heel pads to get the most out of your pedal stroke, without sacrificing long-term durability.
- Breathable microfiber and mesh upper
- Boa L6 (1mm + with macro release) retention with premium cover
- Offset low-profile straps and offset D-ring
- High-volume fit
- Easton EC70 carbon composite outsole
- Steel hardware
- Replaceable heel pads
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Weight: 275 grams (size 42.5)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Black / 39||768686091131||7090337|
|Black / 44||768686091230||7090347|
|Black / 44.5||768686091247||7090348|
|Black / 45||768686091254||7090349|
|Black / 46||768686091278||7090351|
|Black / 47||768686091292||7090353|
|Black / 42||768686091193||7090343|
|Black / 43||768686091216||7090345|