The lightweight Empire VR90 delivers redefined off-road performance with the total package—including great power transfer, Vibram soles, customizable insoles, and unparalleled stiffness.
The Empire VR90 is one of the lightest options available on dirt and sets the standard in high-performance off-road shoes. Highlights include a lightweight laced one-piece upper for unrivaled comfort, an Easton EC90full carbon outsole, and molded Vibram rubber tread for relentless grip. The upper is made of our breathable Evofiber synthetic upper by Teijin for superb fit and support that won't stretch out with wear or weather. Plus, the adjustable SuperNatural Fit footbed lets you fine-tune the fit and arch support, for maximum pedaling efficiency.
- One-piece upper design
- Premium Evofiber breathable Teijin microfiber upper
- Empire laces: hold a knot, durable, and light
- Rubber toe cap
- Supernatural fit kit with adjustable arch support
- Xt2 anti-microbial fiber top sheet
- Travel bag included
- Easton EC90 carbon fiber outsole
- Molded Vibram rubber high-traction lugged outsole
- Mid-foot scuff guard
- Accommodates steel toe spikes (included)
- 315 grams (Size 42.5)
|Cleat Compatibility||2-bolt / SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Laces|
|Upper||One-piece upper design/ Premium Evofiber breathable Teijin microfiber upper|
|Midsole||Supernatural fit kit with adjustable arch support / Xt2 anti-microbial fiber top sheet|
|Outsole||Easton EC90 carbon fiber outsole / Molded Vibram rubber high-traction lugged outsole / Mid-foot scuff guard / Rubber toe cap|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 43||768686257728||7111052|
|Black / 45||768686257766||7111056|
|Black / 47||768686257797||7111059|