Maximize your watts during sprints, breakaways and solo attacks. this aero road machine is built to give you a real advantage against the wind. because small gains lead to big wins.
- AeroSystem Shaping, a result of CFD analysis and dynamic wind-tunnel testing, optimizes aerodynamic performance at every yaw angle. The truncated ellipse airfoil tube shapes and all-new Contact SL Aero cockpit produce superior aero performance.
- All-new cable routing through the stem and head tube makes it quicker and easier to adjust or change cockpit components and fine-tune performance and riding position.
- Advanced-grade composite frame and hybrid alloy/composite fork deliver optimal stiffness and weight savings. The result is an even greater stiffness-to-weight advantage.
ADVANCED COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY
- Giant's High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
AEROSYSTEM SHAPING TECHNOLOGY
- Through CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and wind-tunnel data, engineers optimize each tube shape to deliver superior aerodynamic performance.
- Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant's Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
- Found inside the head tube of the all-new Propel range, the D-shaped fork steerer tube and corresponding spacers provide an extremely aerodynamic, easier to service system of internally routed brake and derailleur cables.
|A - Seat Tube Length (mm)||465||500||520||545||575||595|
|B - Seat Tube Angle (°)||74.5°||74.0°||73.5°||73.0°||73.0°||72.5°|
|C - Top Tube Length (mm)||520||535||550||565||580||600|
|D - Head Tube Length (mm)||120||130||145||165||185||200|
|E - Head Tube Angle (°)||71.0°||72.3°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°|
|F - Fork Rake (mm)||45||45||45||45||45||45|
|G - Trail (mm)||70.5||62.5||57.8||57.8||57.8||57.8|
|H - Wheelbase (mm)||976||977||980||991||1006||1020|
|I - Chain Stay Length (mm)||405||405||405||405||405||405|
|J - Bottom Bracket Drop (mm)||72||70||70||67||67||67|
|K - Stack (mm)||517||528||545||562||581||596|
|L - Reach (mm)||376||383||388||393||402||412|
|M - Stand Over Height (mm)||722||753||770||794||821||834|
|N - Handlebar Width (mm)||400||400||420||420||440||440|
|O - Stem Length (mm)||80||90||100||110||110||120|
|P - Crank Length (mm)||170||170||172.5||172.5||175||175|
|Q - Wheel Size||700C||700C||700C||700C||700C||700C|
|Height (cm)||157 - 169||165 - 175||171 - 181||177 - 187||183 - 193||189 - 199|
|Frame||Advanced-grade composite, disc|
|Fork||Advanced-grade composite, full-composite OverDrive Aero steerer, disc|
|Rims||Giant SLR 2 50 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, [F]50mm, [R]50mm|
|Hubs||[F] Giant alloy, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle, [R] Giant alloy, 3-pawl 30t driver, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle|
|Tires||Giant Gavia Course 1, tubeless,700x25c (28mm), folding|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Rival D1 DUB, 35/48 XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm|
|Shifters||SRAM Rival eTap AXS|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Rival eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Rival eTap AXS|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM Rival, 12-speed, 10x30|
|Chain||SRAM Rival D1|
|Brakes||SRAM Rival eTap AXS hydraulic|
|Rotors||SRAM PaceLine rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Rival eTap AXS hydraulic|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SL Aero XS:40cm, S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm|
|Tape/Grips||Stratus Lite 2.0|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL Aero XS:80mm, S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm, XL:120mm|
|Seatpost||Giant Vector, composite, -5/+15mm offset|
|Saddle||Giant Fleet SL|
* Subject to change without notice.