The Morgan is probably Vermont's state animal because it's quite versatile. As a sock it's not only stylish and durable, it's also knit with our silkiest Merino Wool yarn to date. The toe and heel stripe details set it apart in the field.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from the skin. Fast-drying.
- All-Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
- Light: Built light, darn comfy and super strong-substantial construction for a lightweight, sure fit.
- Crew Sock Height: A classic, versatile height that hugs the calf. A sock drawer staple.
- 63% Merino Wool 34% Nylon 3% Lycra Spandex