The all-new Armada Shift MNC 10 bridges the gap between low tech pin bindings and traditional alpine bindings. It offers skiers the efficient performance of a pin binding when touring uphill and the safety of a traditional alpine binding when descending.
- DIN Range: 4 – 10
- Brake Width: SH90 / SH100 /SH110 / SH120
- Screw Length: Senior Norm
- Walk to Ride Compatible (WTR)
- Toe Height Adjustment
- Low Profile Chassis
- Oversized Platform
- Hike and Ride Switch
- Crampon Compatible
- Freeski Brakes
- Compatible with ISO 5355 alpine boots
- Compatible with boots equipped with WTR pads or with Gripwalk pads
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Recommended Use||All Mountain|
|DIN Range||4 – 10|
* Subject to change without notice.