Designed to securely clip to Apidura’s Backcountry and Expedition Handlebar Packs, the Expedition Accessory Pocket is a useful space for storing snacks, light electronics, and documents on weekend road trips or longer bikepacking tours.
The bag is built from a tough, lightweight laminate and welded at the seams to be completely waterproof, ensuring that valuables stay protected and dry. Inside, there’s an interior mesh pocket to keep the contents in order, while a bright lining makes it easy to search for individual items.
A light attachment point and reflective graphics have been added to the bag for added safety.
Please note: This bag does not function as a standalone product.
- Clips to Expedition and Backcountry Handlebar Packs
- Easy access opening with a protected zipper
- Lightweight waterproof laminate, developed specifically for Apidura
- Interior storage pocket for organisation
- Light attachment mount and reflective graphics for increased visibility
- The Expedition Accessory Pocket is cut from a three-layer laminate fabric that was developed specifically for Apidura. The material is lightweight, and is highly resistant to tears and abrasion. Notably, it’s welded together at the seams, creating a watertight seal that ensures complete waterproofing.
- Wash by hand, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry.
- Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.