$15.00 - $20.00
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
$5.99 - $14.00
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
$13.99 - $19.99
- Frees seized parts - Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion - Provides light lubrication for moving parts - Reduces metal to metal contact - Prevents dirt adhesion - Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
- Same award-winning Nano-Tech cleaner in a concentrated form - One 500ml Pouch will make 2x 1L nano-tech cleaner bottle - Can be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrated form - Works really well in a chain cleaning device like Muc-Off X-1 - Safe on all bike parts or all bike frame materials
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
Muc-Off's eBike All-Weather Chain Lube is a high-performance synthetic chain lube specifically designed for the hi-torque loads applied to an eBike chain. Our unique water-repellent, non-fling formula penetrates deep into the chain link, to create a durable protective coating which guards against corrosion and metal-to-metal wear. A unique blend of extreme pressure additives ensures the lube can stand up to even the most powerful e-bike drivetrains. Our formula will provide lubrication for long distance, on- & off-road riding in all conditions under high-torque loads. Unrivalled lube intervals will give you maximum protection over long distances. - Specifically formulated for eBike chains - For long distance, all-weather riding - High-performance, synthetic formula for maximum protection
A proprietary ceramic formulation containing integral Boron Nitride compounds for low friction in dry and dusty conditions. Formulated with our unique eBike specific lubricity pack to handle the higher-torque loads of an eBike drivetrain. Ideal for chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs & pedals. - Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and dry condition performance - Contains Boron Nitride compounds - Ceramic compounds provide ultra-low friction for unparalleled lubrication - Non-dust attracting - excels in dry and dusty conditions - Utilizes biodegradable organic compounds - Ideal for road and off-road
- No need for water, cleans and polishes in one application - Non-sticky, powder free - Long lasting luster, no residual dust or streaks
A proprietary ceramic formulation containing integral Boron Nitride compounds for low friction in wet and harsh conditions. Formulated with unique eBike specific lubricity pack to handle the higher-torque loads of an eBike drivetrain. Ideal for: Chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs & pedals. - Specifically designed for the hi-torque loads applied to an eBike chain - Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long-distance performance - Contains Boron Nitride compounds - Ceramic compounds provide ultra-low friction for excellent efficiency - Waterproof - excels in wet conditions - Readily biodegradable - Ideal for road and off-road - Integral UV tracer dye - aids a
- Goes on wet to penetrate rollers and side plates, then sets up to a soft, pliable wax - Chain is encased in a waterproof layer, shielded from dirt and grime - Special low melt point wax replenishes drivetrain by slow-Feeding clean lube from the inside layers outward, significantly reducing abrasive wear and eliminating corrosion - Smooth, quiet, trouble-free operation in all conditions for long lasting protection
White Lightning's Crystal Grease is so pure and innovative, it's clear. Premium base oils allow this 100% waterproof grease to provide smooth, long-lasting lubrication and the clear color won't stain or hide damage and contaminants. And, you'll feel good knowing that it's biodegradable, non-toxic, and won't harm carbon, seals and other crucial components.
- All seasons, all-conditions lube - Rust prevention formula protects chain from rust - No WAX buildup
$67.99 - $289.99
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$32.00 - $199.99
One of the only bits of maintenance an internally geared hub needs is occasional oiling. Using the proper oil is essential, and, if you have a Shimano Alfine hub, you've found the right stuff. - Mineral oil based lubricant specifically for the Alfine 11-speed hub
SRAM's Ceramic Bearing Grease is perfect for maintaining your SRAM components that feature ceramic bearings. This high-tech lubricant minimizes friction to maximize your performance and it keeps your SRAM components going strong year after year. Plus, the 10ml syringe container makes it easy to grease your parts, too.
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
SRAM'S Jonnisnot Shifter Grease is a fluorocarbon lube perfect for steel-on-composite applications and for brake and shift cables. It minimizes friction and maximizes the performance of your components. You'll love the easy-to-use 20ml syringe container, too.
$12.99 - $55.00
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
RockShox Dynamic Seal Grease - Recommended for rear shock service
• RockShox Dynamic Seal Grease (PTFE) • Recommended for rear shock service
RockShox's PM600 Military grease is great for suspension rebuilds. It delivers excellent shock feel, and keeps your gear running at its best. • Used as an assembly lubricant for dust seals, rebound dampers, spring top caps, air springs, and compression damper top caps • 500+ degrees melting point • Soluble in suspension fluid
Recommended by RockShox for shock rebuilds. • Rear shock seals lubricant • 2g tube
This suspension fluid is recommended by RockShox for shock rebuilds. - 15W 50 - 1L bottle
$7.00 - $34.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
Maxima Serene Seat Post Fluid, for use in servicing Reverb Seat Post. - Not for use in Remote
This is RockShox's recommended cleaner for suspension internals. Handy aerosol spray degreases and conditions small parts like O-rings and seals. - Formulated with special conditioners that will not cause O-rings and seals to dry, crack, or degrade - For use on all suspension products
$7.00 - $46.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
PURE Bike Protector with UV protection is great for polishing all kinds of bicycles and even motorcycles and scooters. Adding Bike Protector to your machine will not only prolong its shiny finish but will make it harder for dirt and grime to stick.
Page 1 of 3 Next page