$15.00 - $20.00
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
$13.99 - $55.00
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
$8.99 - $46.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
$30.00 - $34.99
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
$5.99 - $15.00
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
$13.99 - $19.99
- Frees seized parts - Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion - Provides light lubrication for moving parts - Reduces metal to metal contact - Prevents dirt adhesion - Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
$22.00 - $59.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
$32.00 - $44.99
- Same award-winning Nano-Tech cleaner in a concentrated form - One 500ml Pouch will make 2x 1L nano-tech cleaner bottle - Can be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrated form - Works really well in a chain cleaning device like Muc-Off X-1 - Safe on all bike parts or all bike frame materials
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
- Advanced fluor-polymer polish and protectant - Removes imperfections and fills minor scratches - 3 wax blend for long lasting, ultra deep shine - Clear coat safe, no powdery white residue
Muc-Off's eBike All-Weather Chain Lube is a high-performance synthetic chain lube specifically designed for the hi-torque loads applied to an eBike chain. Our unique water-repellent, non-fling formula penetrates deep into the chain link, to create a durable protective coating which guards against corrosion and metal-to-metal wear. A unique blend of extreme pressure additives ensures the lube can stand up to even the most powerful e-bike drivetrains. Our formula will provide lubrication for long distance, on- & off-road riding in all conditions under high-torque loads. Unrivalled lube intervals will give you maximum protection over long distances. - Specifically formulated for eBike chains - For long distance, all-weather riding - High-performance, synthetic formula for maximum protection
A proprietary ceramic formulation containing integral Boron Nitride compounds for low friction in dry and dusty conditions. Formulated with our unique eBike specific lubricity pack to handle the higher-torque loads of an eBike drivetrain. Ideal for chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs & pedals. - Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and dry condition performance - Contains Boron Nitride compounds - Ceramic compounds provide ultra-low friction for unparalleled lubrication - Non-dust attracting - excels in dry and dusty conditions - Utilizes biodegradable organic compounds - Ideal for road and off-road
- No need for water, cleans and polishes in one application - Non-sticky, powder free - Long lasting luster, no residual dust or streaks
A proprietary ceramic formulation containing integral Boron Nitride compounds for low friction in wet and harsh conditions. Formulated with unique eBike specific lubricity pack to handle the higher-torque loads of an eBike drivetrain. Ideal for: Chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs & pedals. - Specifically designed for the hi-torque loads applied to an eBike chain - Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long-distance performance - Contains Boron Nitride compounds - Ceramic compounds provide ultra-low friction for excellent efficiency - Waterproof - excels in wet conditions - Readily biodegradable - Ideal for road and off-road - Integral UV tracer dye - aids a
- Goes on wet to penetrate rollers and side plates, then sets up to a soft, pliable wax - Chain is encased in a waterproof layer, shielded from dirt and grime - Special low melt point wax replenishes drivetrain by slow-Feeding clean lube from the inside layers outward, significantly reducing abrasive wear and eliminating corrosion - Smooth, quiet, trouble-free operation in all conditions for long lasting protection
$67.99 - $289.99
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
One of the only bits of maintenance an internally geared hub needs is occasional oiling. Using the proper oil is essential, and, if you have a Shimano Alfine hub, you've found the right stuff. - Mineral oil based lubricant specifically for the Alfine 11-speed hub
SRAM'S Jonnisnot Shifter Grease is a fluorocarbon lube perfect for steel-on-composite applications and for brake and shift cables. It minimizes friction and maximizes the performance of your components. You'll love the easy-to-use 20ml syringe container, too.
Recommended by RockShox for shock rebuilds. • Rear shock seals lubricant • 2g tube
This is RockShox's recommended cleaner for suspension internals. Handy aerosol spray degreases and conditions small parts like O-rings and seals. - Formulated with special conditioners that will not cause O-rings and seals to dry, crack, or degrade - For use on all suspension products
PURE Bike Protector with UV protection is great for polishing all kinds of bicycles and even motorcycles and scooters. Adding Bike Protector to your machine will not only prolong its shiny finish but will make it harder for dirt and grime to stick.
Formulated with Pedro's exclusive CleanTech Chemistry, Enduro Pemium Wet Lube blends advanced wet and dry lube technology for incredible wet lube performance in mixed to wet conditions, without the mess. Noticeably elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, long-lasting, and fully water-proof. - Extreme lasting performance with less mess in mixed to wet conditions - Elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, and fully waterproof - Safe plant-based ingredients
The Green Fizz bike wash safely, naturally, & effectively removes tough dirt & grime from the whole bike. Developed specifically for bicycle washing, Green Fizz can safely be used on any material without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts. The pre-activated, biodegradable formula uses advanced plant-derived surfactants and incredible foaming action to reach surfaces and loosen dirt, allowing it to be easily wiped or rinsed away, leaving your bike looking like new. Free of harsh chemicals, gentle enough to use on any material, fully biodegradeable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. 16X concentrate options replace ready-to-use gallons and offer great value, reduction in packaging, and reduced shipping costs. - Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike - Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts - Safe, biodegradeable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC
Prepares surface, accelerates curing and promotes maximum performance of Park Tool TLR-1 and TLR-2 Threadlockers as well as RC-1 Retaining Compound. Notice: Must be used on all component, fastener and carbon fiber surfaces in conjunction with threadlockers and retaining compounds that contact carbon fiber such as PF30 bottom brackets or brackets or bearings pressed into carbon fiber frames. Failure to do so could result in permanently bonded parts.
The use of cutting oil or fluid is extremely important when performing any cutting, tapping, facing or reaming operation and Park's Cutting Fluid is a high quality, environmentally safe cutting fluid that extends tool life and makes any frame prep job easier and safer. CF-2 can effectively be used on all metals.
Keep your chain running smoothly with Park's Synthetic-Blend Chain Lube. It uses PTFE and a proprietary blend of oils to penetrate, reduce friction, prolong chain life, displace moisture and protect chains from rust and corrosion. Plus, it works great on cables, spokes, and derailleur and brake pivots, too.
Page 1 of 2 Next page